1981 yamaha xs650 custom
Model: XS650 custom
Engine Capacity: 650cc
Freshly overhauled and custom show-quality Yamaha XS650
Starting out as a stock Yamaha XS650, this bike has had a complete overhaul - from the engine, electrics and most obviously, its appearance. Before the build the bike had a low 22000kms - which for a 35 year old is next to nothing - but with the engine work that’s since been done, that number is now irrelevant.
With fresh carbys, clutch plates, springs, cables and gaskets along with a full service, this is a super reliable bike which starts first to second kick every time, or electrically if you’re feeling lazy. This XS650 owes its reliability in part to the complete rework of the electrics. All electrics are tidy, well-hidden and do what they’re meant to, and the lithium battery holds more power than the bike needs.
· Yamaha R1 Ohlin front forks which have been given fresh seals and rebuild
· Brand New Mikuni VM34 Carbs
· Custom top triple tree with a Harley V-Rod headlight
· Custom mini switches
· Custom painted Honda CB360 gas tank
· Custom leather upholstered seat
· Yamaha SR500 extended swingarm
· Progressive monoshock setup
· Custom high scrambler stainless exhaust with cone mufflers
· Fresh dual sport tyres with led lighting
· ….And lots of little bits and pieces that all contribute to the final product
All in all this bike runs great and is incredibly comfortable and cruisy to ride. Only thing missing is a surfboard rack for the ultimate cruiser and attention seeker. Rego is until 20th of November. Happy to answer any questions and arrange inspections and test rides.
All yours for only
inc. on road costs
Make An Enquiry
02 9698 4433 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Got your eye on your next ride? We can help arrange finance for any purchase with competitive rates and fast turn around.