2003 ducati 999r Limited edition
Model: 999R Limited Edition
Engine Capacity: 999cc
Ducati celebrates its 200th win since 1988 in the World Superbike Championship with a limited edition production run of only 200 special Ducati 999R. 18 riders have taken the highest spot on the podium thanks to a Ducati race-bike.
This no 0075 limited edition Ducati 999R boasts a maximum power output of 146 horsepower and 116 Nm of torque from its liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, four-stroke, 999cc, 90-degree V-Twin powerplant that was paired to a six-speed manual transmission with a chain final drive and a dry clutch.
It also has fittings such as Brembo brake calipers on its front dual discs and on its single disc in the rear, a digital instrumentation screen with an analogue tachometer, a full-fairing with a small windscreen, a fully-adjusable, TiN-coated Ohlins upside-down front fork coupled to an adjustable Ohlins monoshock with a progressive linkage in the rear, an Ohlins steering damper, a single seat, cast-aluminium wheels and dual headlights.
- 146 HP, 999cc top power Testastretta engine
- Forged magnesium-alloy wheels: straight from Ducati Corse, they have the best stiffness/weight ratio
- Radial brake pump and callipers for the highest rigidity
- Fully adjustable (Tin) upside-down Ohlins fork: ideal for racing performances
- Headlight assembly in magnesium alloy
- Showa fully adjustable rear shock absorber
- Fairing entirely made from carbon fiber, a light, strong material which reduces the overall weight and gives the bike a unique racing look
- Silver frame
- Black rear subframe
- 999R graphics
- Satin black wheels
- Fully adjustable Öhlins rear monoshock
- Numbered plates on the steering head and certificate of authenticity
Make An Enquiry
02 9698 4433 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Got your eye on your next ride? We can help arrange finance for any purchase with competitive rates and fast turn around.