2010 Triumph thruxton 900
Engine Capacity: 900cc
A classic cafe racer motorcycle finished in metallic black and gold.
For a machine that is 8 years old, this model has super low kms with just 13,900 kms on the clock and long rego.
This cafe racer been has been well looked after (parked indoors, no rust), well serviced and customised with very tidy, retro styled upgrades, while keeping the original Thruxton classic look.
Rides extremely well on the road, handles fantastic with plenty of power for commuting and leisure riding.
Upgrades & modifications include;
- Fully serviced & computer remapped and tuned professionally workshop 10
- Air injection removed
- Airbox baffle removed. Snorkel removed from airbox intake and replaced with Norman Hyde Bellmouth for better airflow and power
- O2 sensor removed
- New UK custom made TEC 2 into 2 full stainless exhaust system. Sounds amazing with the option to easily remove baffles in mufflers to make it louder and more aggressive
- New rear black spring shock
- LSL Black clubman handlebars & mirrors
- Bullit indicators
- British customs fender eliminator
- Custom headlight guard, and Motone lay flat gauge bracket.
Comes with original seat and cafe tail piece
Plenty of $ and time spent so now it’s time for a lucky someone to ride and enjoy. A reliable machine for someone who wants a custom machine with minimal effort and a reasonable price.
All yours for only
Make An Enquiry
02 9698 4433 - email@example.com
Got your eye on your next ride? We can help arrange finance for any purchase with competitive rates and fast turn around.