FOR PICK UP IN-STORE US CODE PICKUP AT CHECKOU
The British Customs "X-Pipe" Competition Header system for Triumph Street Twin, Street Cup, Thruxton 1200, Thruxton R, Bonneville T100 Liquid, Bonneville T120, and Bonneville Bobber. This unit will replace the factory installed CAT to open up the exhaust system for maximum performance. Weighing in at 1.9 lbs this MUST-HAVE performance upgrade saves 3.8 lbs just by removing the CAT. A free flowing exhaust plus the weight savings puts more power at the wheel that you will instantly feel. This upgrade will also dramatically increase the volume of the exhaust and allow the full tonal character of your muffler to be heard. Pair with a BC Slip On for the best performance.
Note: Due to Triumph's "original self learning system" no re-map is required. However, a custom tune based on your riding conditions and environment can unlock additional performance. This can be achieved with a Power Commander V or via your local Triumph Dealer.
Note: This product is designed for Competition Use Only. Not for use on public roads.
- Made from 100% 304 Stainless Steel
- 1.9 lbs (3.8 lb savings over stock CAT for X-Pipe)
- Uses stock locating pin and left side frame bolt for factory fit
- Handmade in the USA
- Offers more growl and power while reducing heat and weight
- Combine with a Power Commander V for additional tuning capability