Motorcycle Dealership Manager
Work in an exciting, brand new showroom!
Gasoline Motor Co. is an innovative custom-motorcycle dealership and workshop based in South Sydney and we are looking for a gun dealership manager to join the team. This role requires extensive knowledge in motorcycles, parts and retail products. Ideally you will have experience as a motorcycle mechanic and are ready to work off the tools in the industry. This dealership is not just about selling motorcycles - it is a culture and lifestyle for those who work here. The tight-knit team are passionate about riding, using their knowledge, skills and creativity to push the boundaries of custom bike building. A high level of customer service and professionalism is important as the clientele rely on the workshop for all their riding needs - from sales, to customisation, servicing, insurance help, registration help, transporting and everything involved in getting their bikes on the road.
The position is initially part time - with potential to move to full time employment, renumeration is based on experience and what you can bring to the table. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is dedicated and driven by working in an industry they are truly passionate about. The company can offer growth and support to the right person.
The idea candidate will:
- Have a Rider's license
- Feel comfortable with all bikes from Harley Davidson's to Japanese imports and everything in between
- Have solid knowledge of parts and service diagnostics
- Be computer literate and ability to manage detailed paperwork with precision
- Great customer service, both face to face, over the phone and via email
- Sales ability/experience preferred
- Energetic and efficient
- Be a good communicator
- Understand how a motorcycle workshop is run and be able to manage customer expectations
- Report directly to the director of the business and oversee a sales team
- Preferably have sales background
- Be well-groomed and articulate
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Customer facing - book vehicles in for service, get people in the dealership and make sure each customer is attended to or responded to.
- Registration paperwork & general admin duties
- Preparing quotes for custom builds, service jobs and insurance claims
- Ensure the workshop and dealership runs smoothly day to day
- Negotiate/finalise deals on sales
- Initiate leads on consignment sales
This is a growing company with fantastic vibe - The team likes to work hard and play hard. Each member of the team loves coming to work each day to get shit done, and make great stuff happen. The Gasoline Motor Co. brand is looking for more than an employee, we are looking for a representative, a team leader who is ready for challenges as the business grows. While the business is rapidly expanding, we are focused on finding the right person with the right skill-set and cultural fit.
If you think you can make this work, please send through a CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org