WORK WITH US
We're constantly on the lookout to work with creative, energetic people who have a passion for custom motorcycles and fast machines. If this is you, and you think you have something to bring to our team, get in touch.
Casual sales staff
If you are looking to pursue your passion for two wheels, we'd love to hear from you....
Please send through a CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and what you'd like to bring to the table. firstname.lastname@example.org
Gasoline Motor Co is looking for a designer to work part-time (3 days per week). Gasoline Motor Co is based in Waterloo, Sydney, in an office surrounded by a prestigious collection of customised motorcycles.
This role is an exciting one in a growing company which presents lots of opportunity for the right person. You will be driving an innovative, down-to-earth brand with a sharp aesthetic. The team is focused on producing high-end machines which capture the attention of bike blogs around the world.
The ideal candidate:
• Will have experience with Squarespace, MailChimp, Adobe Suite
• Have good copywriting skills
• Interest and knowledge on motorcycles will be highly regarded
• Be self-driven and able to take feedback constructively
• Creating engaging web content for EDMs and other social platforms
• Work with exisiting brand guidelines
• Motorcycle photography & retouching
• Designing digital ads, posters, apparel & motorcycle tank decals
• Maintaining website using Squarespace
• Work with the director of the company on marketing strategies and execute these strategies
• Coming up with ideas for shop displays, trade shows, events & activations
• Be able to manage your time independently
• Conceptual, thoughtful design through to finished art
Why work with us?
• Work with a passionate team who love what they do.
• Lots of opportunity to extend your skills and create exciting work
• Room for growth within the company
• Great culture, easy-going and flexible with days/hours
• Great working environment, learning about motorcycle culture!
If you think you can make this work, please send through a CV, portfolio and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in this role to email@example.com