WORK WITH US
Full time apprentice mechanic
Gasoline Motor Co. has been established for 20 years and built a strong name in the international custom motorcycle scene. We aim for innovative contemporary style with technical precision. We are looking to expand our workshop team with an apprentice mechanic (minimum third-year)
• Detecting and diagnosing mechanical faults in engines and parts
• Performing standard servicing, troubleshooting, test rides and mechanical repairs on a huge variety of motorcycles and scooters
• Repairing/replacing worn and defective parts
• Testing and adjusting mechanical parts after being repaired for optimal performance
• Ensuring all work is carried out with the highest level of precision and professionalism
• Motorcycle transports
The ideal candidate will
• Have a current motorcycle & drivers license
• Live within 20kms vicinity to Waterloo 2017
• Be eager to learn
• Have good communication skills
• Be organised and punctual
• Available to work Saturdays as required
While we are looking for someone who is capable and professional we also value enthusiasm and a strong work ethic. Our team is passionate about motorcycles and are looking for like-minded talent to be part of the team.
Think you’re the right fit? Send us an email with a bit about yourself and your CV to apply. email@example.com
Casual sales staff
If you are looking to pursue your passion for two wheels, we'd love to hear from you....
Please send through a CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and what you'd like to bring to the table. firstname.lastname@example.org
Gasoline Motor Co is looking for a designer to work part-time (3 days per week). Gasoline Motor Co is based in Waterloo, Sydney, in an office surrounded by a prestigious collection of customised motorcycles.
This role is an exciting one in a growing company which presents lots of opportunity for the right person. You will be driving an innovative, down-to-earth brand with a sharp aesthetic. The team is focused on producing high-end machines which capture the attention of bike blogs around the world.
The ideal candidate:
• Will have experience with Squarespace, MailChimp, Adobe Suite
• Have good copywriting skills
• Interest and knowledge on motorcycles will be highly regarded
• Be self-driven and able to take feedback constructively
• Creating engaging web content for EDMs and other social platforms
• Work with exisiting brand guidelines
• Motorcycle photography & retouching
• Designing digital ads, posters, apparel & motorcycle tank decals
• Maintaining website using Squarespace
• Work with the director of the company on marketing strategies and execute these strategies
• Coming up with ideas for shop displays, trade shows, events & activations
• Be able to manage your time independently
• Conceptual, thoughtful design through to finished art
Why work with us?
• Work with a passionate team who love what they do.
• Lots of opportunity to extend your skills and create exciting work
• Room for growth within the company
• Great culture, easy-going and flexible with days/hours
• Great working environment, learning about motorcycle culture!
If you think you can make this work, please send through a CV, portfolio and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in this role to email@example.com