WORK WITH US
We're constantly on the lookout to work with creative, energetic people who have a passion for custom motorcycles and fast machines. If this is you, and you think you have something to bring to our team, get in touch.
NOW RECRUITING: CUSTOMER SERVICE + MOTORCYCLE SALESPERSON
Gasoline Motor Co. is an innovative custom-motorcycle dealership and workshop based in South Sydney and we are looking for a gun dealership manager to join the team. This role requires extensive knowledge in motorcycles, parts and retail products. Ideally you will have experience as a motorcycle mechanic and are ready to work off the tools in the industry. This dealership is not just about selling motorcycles - it is a culture and lifestyle for those who work here. The tight-knit team are passionate about riding, using their knowledge, skills and creativity to push the boundaries of custom bike building. A high level of customer service and professionalism is important as the clientele rely on the workshop for all their riding needs - from sales, to customisation, servicing, insurance help, registration help, transporting and everything involved in getting their bikes on the road.
The position is initially part time - with potential to move to full time employment, renumeration is based on experience and what you can bring to the table. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is dedicated and driven by working in an industry they are truly passionate about. The company can offer growth and support to the right person.
The idea candidate will:
- Have a Rider's license
- Feel comfortable with all bikes from Harley Davidson's to Japanese imports and everything in between
- Have solid knowledge of parts and service diagnostics
- Be computer literate and ability to manage detailed paperwork with precision
- Great customer service, both face to face, over the phone and via email
- Sales ability/experience preferred
- Energetic and efficient
- Be a good communicator
- Understand how a motorcycle workshop is run and be able to manage customer expectations
- Report directly to the director of the business and oversee a sales team
- Preferably have sales background
- Be well-groomed and articulate
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Customer facing - book vehicles in for service, get people in the dealership and make sure each customer is attended to or responded to.
- Registration paperwork & general admin duties
- Preparing quotes for custom builds, service jobs and insurance claims
- Ensure the workshop and dealership runs smoothly day to day
- Negotiate/finalise deals on sales
- Initiate leads on consignment sales
This is a growing company with fantastic vibe - The team likes to work hard and play hard. Each member of the team loves coming to work each day to get shit done, and make great stuff happen. The Gasoline Motor Co. brand is looking for more than an employee, we are looking for a representative, a team leader who is ready for challenges as the business grows. While the business is expanding, we are focused on finding the right person with the right skill-set and cultural fit.
If you think you can make this work, please send through a CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Designer with video editing skills
Gasoline Motor Co is looking for a designer to work part-time (2-3 days per week). Gasoline Motor Co is based in Waterloo, Sydney, in an office surrounded by a prestigious collection of customised motorcycles.
This role is an exciting one in a growing company which presents lots of opportunity for the right person. You will be driving an innovative, down-to-earth brand with a sharp aesthetic. The team is focused on producing high-end machines which capture the attention of bike blogs around the world.
The ideal candidate:
• Will have experience with Squarespace, MailChimp, Adobe Suite
• Have good copywriting skills
• Interest and knowledge on motorcycles will be highly regarded
• Be self-driven and able to take feedback constructively
• Creating engaging web content for EDMs and other social platforms
• Work with exisiting brand guidelines
• Motorcycle photography & retouching
• Designing digital ads, posters, apparel & motorcycle tank decals
• Maintaining website using Squarespace
• Work with the director of the company on marketing strategies and execute these strategies
• Coming up with ideas for shop displays, trade shows, events & activations
• Be able to manage your time independently
• Conceptual, thoughtful design through to finished art
Why work with us?
• Work with a passionate team who love what they do.
• Lots of opportunity to extend your skills and create exciting work
• Room for growth within the company
• Great culture, easy-going and flexible with days/hours
• Great working environment, learning about motorcycle culture!
If you think you can make this work, please send through a CV, portfolio and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in this role to email@example.com